Wall guide profile
Guide profile (wall) with a U - shaped section. Longitudinal grooves in the main flange give linear rigidity to the drywall profile, a number of equally spaced holes are used for anchoring. Based on the type of profile attachment surface, self - tapping screws or a dowel - nails are used.
Purpose of guide profiles
Guide profile (wall) for plasterboard with a U - shaped cross - section. Longitudinal grooves in the main flange give linear rigidity to the drywall profile, a number of equally spaced holes are used for anchoring. Based on the type of profile attachment surface, self - tapping screws or a dowel - nails are used. Used for the construction of non - bearing partitions. It is mounted with rack profiles according to the dimensions.
Typical dimensions of the guide profile
The guide profile is made of galvanized sheet steel with a thickness of 0.35 - 0.6 mm in three standard sizes:
- guide profile 50x40 (UW 50);
- guide profile 75x40 (UW 75);
- guide profile 100x40 (UW 100)
The advantages of our guide profile for GLK include:
- two additional longitudinal ribs on the profile walls ensure the rigidity of each element and the reliability of the structure
- on the back of the guide profile there are ready - made holes for dowels
- due to the formed galvanic pair "zinc - steel", when the outer zinc layer is damaged under the influence of oxygen, an oxide film is created that protects the metal from rust. Does not require additional protective coatings.
- the galvanized profile is suitable for use in any premises, including those with high humidity.
- profile for drywall made of galvanized steel is a fireproof, environmentally friendly material
|thickness (mm)||0.35 - 0.60|
|length (mm)||3000 - 6000|
|steel (mm)||HDGI; steel OTs 08ps 08kp|
|standard size (mm)||UW 50x40 UW 75x40 UW 100x40|
|equipment||CW 50x50 CW 75x50 CW 100x50|
UW 50x40: packs of 54, blocks of 1080 linear meters. UW 75x40: packs of 36, blocks of 720 linear meters. UW 100x40: packs of 48, blocks of 480 linear meters.
More details at https://primet-rnd.ru/